Chase has provided remediation services for many types of projects for over twenty years. Our experienced project managers and field crews are committed to providing environmental services for your project that exceeds your expectations, while staying within your budget. Chase provides remediation field services for both hazardous and non-hazardous contaminated material, including:
• Chlorinated solvents
• Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
• Volatile organic compounds and semi-volatile organic compounds (VOC / SVOC)
• Petroleum-based contaminants
• Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH)
• Special waste
Environmental Remediation for any Site:
• Underground tank removal / abandonment
• Underground gas tank removal
• Above-ground tank removal
• Hauling and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials to EPA-approved facilities
• Landfill capping and ventilation systems
• Radioactive soil remediation
• Hydraulic hoist removal
• In-situ Injections
• Groundwater Treatment Systems
Underground Storage Tank Removal
Chase has the experience and qualifications to complete your underground storage tank removal job done safely and efficiently. We are licensed UST removal contractors in several states, including Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois and Tennessee.
Chase has completed hundreds of underground storage tank removals and abandonments in place. Our equipment and personnel are capable of removing any size tank. We have removed and/or abandoned in place USTs from gas stations, commercial properties, industrial facilities and residential properties. Many of these tanks are located in areas that are next to buildings, buried beneath or near underground utilities or in areas with groundwater issues. For more information on commercial or residential underground storage tank removal, contact us.
Financial assistance is available for eligible tank owners / operators through a motor fuel tax or fees collected by most states. The funds are then used to remove leaking USTs, conduct site remediation, and perform correction action if required. Chase acts as a liaison between UST owners / operators and regulatory agencies to minimize or eliminate out-of-pocket expenses incurred while closing the tank system.
Information on individual state programs can be found here:
• Illinois - IL Underground Storage Tank Fund Guide
• Kentucky - KY Underground Storage Tank Branch
• Indiana - IN Dept. of Environmental Management
• Tennessee - TN Dept. of Environment & Conservation
Chase Environmental Group has extensive experience constructing remediation systems of all sizes and variations. We can complete well installations, trenching, subsurface or above-grade piping, manifolding of remediation piping, connections to remediation equipment, equipment installation, electrical panel construction and connection, system optimization and much more. We have experience constructing systems for vapor and water treatment using equipment such as granular activated carbon, air stripping units, water storage tanks, filters, and blowers.
• Complete Underground Installations
• Soil Vapor Extraction
• Air Sparge
• Vapor Enhanced Recovery (Multi-Phase Extraction)
• Product Recovery
• Groundwater Extraction
• Air Stripping
• Carbon Absorption
• Turnkey System Installations
Cleaning and removal of impacted liquids/soils and decontamination of other media at industrial facilities are another service we provide. Examples of successful decontamination projects include:
• Removal of mercury from a university laboratory drain;
• Radioactive soil remediation at various locations;
• Lab packaging of small quantities of chemicals from a school;
• Characterization and disposal of drums abandoned at a closed warehouse.
Our senior staff has over thirty years of experience in the hazardous waste industry. We can put our knowledge to work solving your environmental remediation problem.
Contact our company to see how we can be of service to you, email: Chase Environmental Group or call toll free: 877-234-5687.