Chase Environmental Group provides turn-key solutions for all your environmental and waste management needs. Since 1993, we have specialized in radioactive waste disposal, hazardous waste disposal, radiological and hazardous waste remediation, and general environmental services.
Our radioactive materials staff and environmental professionals provide an approach to projects that is decidedly "turn-key" and comprehensive for your radioactive waste, hazardous waste and environmental remediation needs.
Some of our services available:
Radioactive Waste Management –radioactive and NORM waste disposal, mixed waste collection, sealed source recycling or disposal, industrial radioactive materials consulting, gate and portal repair services, industrial gauge service and repair, radiation safety training, radiological remediation, cyclotron decommissioning, license termination, dose modeling and MARSSIM Decommissioning;
• NORM and Radioactive Waste Management
• Sealed Source and Nuclear Gauge Disposal and Recyling
• Industrial Radiation Safety Services including Rad Safety Training, Gate Monitor Repair, Gauge Removal and Repair and Project Mgmt
• Radioactive Field Services
General Environmental Services – such as site investigations, remediation, geoprobing, well drilling, geotechnical investigations, hazardous waste disposal, and in-situ treatment
• Decontamination and Decommissioning / License Termination
• Environmental Remediation
• Hazardous Waste Management
• In-Situ Remediation
• Mobile Dual Phase Extraction
• Mold, Asbestos & Lead Remediation
• Site Investigation and Environmental Drilling Services
• Contaminated Soil Remediation
• Groundwater Remediation
• Underground Storage Tank Removal
• Underground Gas Tank Removal
Print Chase's Statement of Qualifications (SOQ)
.pdf format (4.4MB: 1min 17sec / 56.6 modem)
Contact us to see how we can be of service to you, email: Chase Environmental Group or call toll free: 877-234-5687.