• Contaminated Soil Remediation
• Cyclotron Decommissioning
• Decontamination and Decommissioning
• Environmental and Geotechnical Drilling
• Environmental Cleanup
• Environmental Remediation
• Gate and Portal Monitor Repair
• Hazardous Waste Disposal
• Hazardous Waste Management
• In-Situ Remediation and Treatment
• Industrial Radiation Safety Service
• Mixed Waste Disposal
• Mobile Dual Phase Extraction and In Situ Remediation
• Mold, Asbestos and Lead Remediation
• NORM and Rad Waste Management
• Nuclear Gauge Removal and Repair
• Nuclear Waste Disposal
• Radioactive Waste Disposal
• Radiation Safety Planning
• Radiation Safety Training Courses
• Sealed Source Disposal
• Underground Storage Tank Removal
• Waste Management Brokerage
Chase Environmental Group is a Kentucky based environmental company with offices in Louisville, KY, Paducah, KY, Oak Ridge, TN, Knoxville, TN, Centralia, IL, Springfield, IL and Berlin, CT. We perform environmental remediation services and investigations involving radioactive, hazardous, and industrial materials for clients located throughout the United States. Our current client base includes industrial, governmental, and institutional entities.
Chase specializes in decontamination, decommissioning, and remediation projects involving hazardous, radioactive, and industrial wastes. Chase is a registered underground storage tank remover and installer in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Tennessee. We possess a radioactive material license issued by the Commonwealth of Kentucky that specifically authorizes decontamination and decommissioning activities. This license enables our company to perform activities that may otherwise be outside the scope of existing facility licenses. This represents a regulatory convenience to many clients since is not necessary to wait for a license amendment to be applied for and approved to continue decommissioning operations.
Chase’s management and professional staff have completed radioactive waste decontamination projects for over 20 years. This broad experience by key management personnel includes such notable projects as the single unit disposal of Portland General Electric’s Trojan reactor pressure vessel. Chase personnel have also directed the decommissioning of test, research and power reactors, university laboratories, aerospace technology centers, and low-level radioactive waste processing and disposal facilities. Chase personnel have performed numerous successful decommissioning projects at universities and research institutions involving both short- and long-lived radionuclides.
Contact us to see how we can be of service to you, email: Chase Environmental Group or call toll free: 877-234-5687.